Everything DiSC Management
Management Facilitation Kit (Item# KITMAN - $1295)
Take advantage of Everything DiSC Management to help you build capacity and strength among managers at all levels - whether longtime veterans or those new to the role. Tailored specifically to enhance the critical skills managers need to build solid, one-to-one relationships with direct reports as well as up the chain-of-command. The modules consist of:
Module 1 and 2: Introduction to Your Management Style
Module 3: Directing and Delegating
Module 4: Creating a Motivating Environment
Module 5: Developing Others
Module 6: Working with Your Manager
- Six 60-minute modules, including fully-scripted facilitation dialogue to use engaging activities and workplace-focused video. PowerPoint with embedded video.
- Easily customizable. Switch out video clips. Modify the PowerPoint presentation, Leader's Guide, and handouts. Add or delete sections to fit any timeframe.
- Includes sample Everything DiSC Management Profile and Interaction Guide (for up to 24 participants).
Exciting follow-up reports can be created for any two participants. Shows similarities and differences on behavioral continua. Great for on-boarding, new work groups, conflict management, and more! Unlimited access with all Everything DiSC profiles.
The Accompanying Management Profile
Each participant in the training session will receive a personalized DiSC Management Profile (profile cost per person applies). This profile will help participants learn about how their management style influences the way they manage time, make decisions, approach problems, and what they need to do to adapt to the style of others to bring out the best in each and every employee. Learner take aways include:
- Discover their Management style: recognize the priorities and preferences that shape their experience as a manager of others and as an employee who must also effectively manage up.
- Understand how their unique style informs their approach to directing and delegation.
- Learn strategies for improving employee motivation and developing the full potential of people with various styles.
- Identify new ways to work more effectively with their manager.