Everything DiSC Sales
Sales Facilitation Kit (Item #KIT SALES - $1,295)
Sales-specific content, modular facilitation tools, and online tailoring features, deliver an easy-to-customize development solution to help participants discover new strategies for stretching beyond their natural preferences to make the selling process more productive and successful-regardless of the customer's unique buying styles. The six 50-minute modules include full-scripted dialogue to use with experiential activities and sales-focused video. Modules include:
Module 1: Introduces DiSC Sales Map to explore how participants' styles and priorities influence their selling behaviors.
Module 2: Role playing interview simulation.
Module 3: Customer mapping and people reading in a friendly competition to hone skills.
Module 4: Explores priorities that drive buying style of customers and engage learners in plotting their current customer styles.
Module 5: Learners discover how to effectively navigate from their own style to those of different types of customers.
Module 6: Role play challenges to deal with most difficult customer and complete action plan.
- Six 50-minute, full-scripted facilitation dialogue to use with experiential and processing activities, and sales-focused video.
- Easily customizable. Switch out video clips. Modify PowerPoint presentation, Leader's Guide, and handouts.
- A sample Everything DiSC Sales Profile and Sales Customer Interaction Guides.
- Additional Sales Customer Interaction Map for post-training reinforcement.
The Accompanying Sales Profile
Each participant in the training session will receive a personalized DiSC Sales Profile (profile cost per person applies). The Everything DiSC Sales helps participants discover their unique approach to selling and how to adapt their approach to meet the needs of their customers. Learner take-away's include:
- Discover their own DiSC style: recognize priorities, strengths and challenges that shape their sales interaction with others.
- Understand the differences and similarities among DiSC buying styles and identify new ways to find common ground.
- Create a plan of action to get more out of the sales process - and deliver better bottom line results.
Also included are follow-up reports that help sales people adapt their selling style to meet the needs of a customer. These one page reports are the perfect personalized sheets to prepare for sales calls. And participants get unlimited access - at no additional charge.