At every level of an organization projects begin, tasks are assigned, efforts are put forth and quality outputs are met – or missed. However, somewhere along the way things get overlooked or misunderstood. It’s not really anyone’s fault, it is just a part of how people fail to communicate.
This program will help individuals take charge of their own actions and ensure accountability is at the core of all interactions.
Participants Will Learn
- How to ensure that all tasks get completed when working on a team.
- How to create a culture of responsibility, empowerment, and accountability.
- How to communicate effectively and keep agreements.
- How to use power to influence others.
- How to manage up and across to build strong partnerships.
Lesson 1: Discover Your Power
Lesson 2: The Accountability Cycle
Lesson 3: Managing Up and Across
For a more detailed Course Outline, contact us.