Learn about clever tips for managing the email overload at work and how to check email to create a daily rhythm. In this session, various strategies and the best practices will be reviewed that will help individuals save time, improve writing, and develop a system that will organize messages more effectively.
Participants Will Learn
- About tools to stay organized, such as folders, flags, and rules.
- How to categorize appointments, tasks and note items to stay organized and productive.
- How to respond to emails that will be professional and on point.
- Proper business writing techniques that will improve credibility.
- About the do’s and don’ts of sending emails to improve performance.
Lesson 1: Your Current Mindset
Lesson 2: Actions to Put into Practice
For a more detailed Course Outline, contact us.