For those that work in the world of coaching, educating, training, or teaching, there are certain skills needed for effectiveness. These attributes include confidence when speaking in front of a group, effective non-verbal skills and being a subject matter expert.
Assuming participants already possess these skills, the focus of this full day session will help presenters with learner engagement and retention through effective facilitation skills.
Professionals will learn how to engage the learner by using various delivery techniques, how to create an effective climate for learning, how to ensure retention of the material, how to deal with difficult individuals, and measurement factors to ensure ROI.
Participants Will Learn
- The three types of instructional design methods.
- Four types of adult learners and how to create activities to meet all needs.
- How to handle disruptive participants and adjusting on the fly.
- How to use appropriate types of presentational aids based on goals.
- Measurement techniques for learning.
Lesson 1: Introduction to Facilitation Skills
Lesson 2: Facilitation Techniques
Lesson 3: Adult Learners
Lesson 4: Effective Delivery Methods
Lesson 5: Creative Techniques
For a more detailed Course Outline, contact us.