Good manners promote good business. They may not be listed in a job description but play a crucial part to a person’s success and reputation of the organization as a whole. Business etiquette is the way professional people conduct themselves around others. It relies on tradition, social expectations and behavioral standards.
Employees that know what to do, when to do it, and how to do it, will have a competitive edge in their careers and help build successful relationships. In this workshop, participants will learn best practices for appropriate behavior, attributes of professionalism, appearance standards, how to communicate effectively, and telephone, voice mail, and e-mail etiquette standards.
Participants Will Learn
- How to provide exceptional courteous service by learning effective communication techniques.
- How to improve the content and language of all messages.
- How to improve non-verbal communication to build better rapport with others.
- How to create standards of excellence specific to their organization.
- Service standards for all channel usage.
Lesson 1: The Role of Communication
Lesson 2: Standards for Channel Usage
Lesson 3: Business Etiquette in the Workplace
For a more detailed Course Outline, contact us.