In this interactive session, professionals will learn the elements of a successful presentation and how to overcome anxiety. Participants will be provided an effective format to create a speech in less time, developed with the audience in mind, and with strategies to “WOW” the audience for every engagement.
With a two-day session, participants will have an opportunity to demonstrate their skills, hone their style, and present in front of a group with immediate coaching and feedback for development.
Participants Will Learn
- How to connect with an audience and adapt messaging to meet their needs.
- How to present more effectively and with confidence by learning and following an effective format.
- The importance of delivery and various ways to improve effectiveness and impact through the non-verbal aspect of communication.
- How to maintain credibility throughout the presentation.
- Best practices for using presentational aids.
Lesson 1: Introduction to the Speaking Engagement
Lesson 2: Following an Effective Format
Lesson 3: Effective Delivery
Lesson 4: Dealing with a Difficult Audience
Lesson 5: Presentational Aids
For a more detailed Course Outline, contact us.