The Sales DiSC profile provides a computer generated report that gives the sales professional a broad understanding of his/her natural style and how to adapt a specific sales style to give customers what they want.
Participants Will Learn
- About the four basic approaches to selling and identify their most natural approach to selling.
- Which approach is most appropriate for each style and discover the similarities and differences among selling styles.
- How preferences drive buying behaviors and discover effective techniques for selling to people with differing styles.
- That customers have diverse needs and learn to adapt communication to build the trust needed to gain commitment for the sale.
- Develop selling strategies and action plans for adapting to different customers’ styles.
Lesson 1: Understanding the Selling Approach
Lesson 2: Recognizing the Styles of Others
Lesson 3: Increasing Effectiveness with Customers
Lesson 4: Increasing Effectiveness in Sales
For a more detailed Course Outline, contact us.