Harassment in the workplace can have serious consequences for both employees and employers. This training is designed to increase employee understanding of sexual harassment and other forms of harassment and its prevention.
Participants Will Learn
- What defines sexual harassment and behaviors that are considered inappropriate.
- How to prevent harassment and other inappropriate actions from occurring.
- How to make sure all your actions do not offend others.
- Information regarding federal, state, and local laws.
- Details about employees’ rights and available forums for bringing complaints.
- The organization policy on harassment and steps for reporting.
Lesson 1: Harassment Overview
Lesson 2: Policies and Procedures
Lesson 3: How to Handle
For a more detailed Course Outline, contact us.