Managers will learn how to develop an effective recruitment process, conduct a job analysis, structure interviews effectively, about legal considerations, and how to filter candidates throughout the entire employment process to ensure successful hiring decisions are made.
Participants Will Learn
- How to attract talent through an effective recruiting process.
- How to review resumes, identify red flags, and filter wrong candidates.
- How to conduct telephone interviews.
- About various interview types and how to ask the right questions.
- About legal requirements and proper documentation.
Lesson 1: Recruitment Strategies
Lesson 2: Applicant Flow & Pre-screening
Lesson 3: Interview Types & Questions
Lesson 4: Laws that Impact
Lesson 5: Selection Success
For a more detailed Course Outline, contact us.