This session will help women find better balance in life by providing key information that will assist in a journey of self exploration. Participants will learn how to reduce stress and gain more control, how to discover true happiness, how to find acceptance, and how to create a successful model to live by.
Participants Will Learn
- How to clarify roles and responsibilities.
- How to find acceptance within themselves.
- How to find what they are searching for and establish mission.
- How to create expectations, boundaries and standards.
- How to develop a plan and model to live by for balance and happiness.
Lesson 1: The Basket of Roles (Understanding Expectations)
Lesson 2: White or Wheat (Understanding You)
Lesson 3: What Am I in the Mood For (Discover What You Seek)
Lesson 4: Cravings (Discover the Issues)
Lesson 5: Piling It On (Setting Limits)
Lesson 6: The Diet (Setting Goals)
For a more detailed Course Outline, contact us.