Innovation at Work
Through this session, professionals will learn the difference between creativity and innovation and how to individually contribute ideas to meet the evolving needs within an organization.
Several exercises are used to provide an interactive hands-on approach that can help in the realization and application of ideas relevant to current workplace challenges.
Participants Will Learn
- About the issues that restrict innovation.
- Five techniques that harness creativity.
- How to develop and grow in the seven areas of creative competencies.
- How to generate new ideas for all challenges.
- About individual and group tools to stimulate transformations.
Lesson 1: Creativity & Innovation
Lesson 2: The Seven Competencies of Creativity
Lesson 3: Using a Creative Process for Your World
Lesson 4: Taking Action – Individual and Group Tools
For a more detailed Course Outline, contact us.