This session will teach individuals how to use their time wisely by learning how to set SMART goals that are aligned with priorities to get the best results.
Individuals will assess their current effectiveness in how they are currently managing their day and learn best practices in the areas of delegation, e-mail management, managing interruptions, organizational ability, and stress management.
Participants Will Learn
- How to increase personal and professional productivity.
- The secret to event control and managing stress.
- How to achieve better balance in managing their roles and responsibilities.
- How to set and reach goals.
- How to use a time management system that will work for them.
Lesson 1: Introduction to Time Management Principles
Lesson 2: Managing Tasks & Setting Goals
Lesson 3: Time Management Success Factors
Lesson 4: Using a System
Lesson 5: Develop an Action Plan for Results
For a more detailed Course Outline, contact us.