For supervisors or managers, their most important, yet sometimes most challenging role is developing employees. To be successful in this role, it is important to understand management style, how it is perceived, and how to adapt behavior depending upon context and individual.
In this session, managers will use the DiSC behavioral profile and supplemental management assessments to understand their primary style, workplace culture, and motivations of the team.
With this information, a framework will be provided to develop a management approach that will create a high performing culture.
Participants Will Learn
- About their DiSC Management Style and how this affects effectiveness.
- About their strengths and challenges when directing and delegating.
- How DiSC styles influence how people are motivated.
- How to develop others more effectively by adapting approaches.
- About their group’s DiSC culture, explore its advantages and disadvantages, discuss its effect on group members, and examine its influence on decision-making and risk-taking.
Lesson 1: Understanding DiSC and Behavioral Styles
Lesson 2: Understand How Others Interpret Behavior
Lesson 3: Understand Motivations at Work
Lesson 4: Addressing Goals & Fears to Gain Commitment
Lesson 5: Understanding Group Culture
For a more detailed Course Outline, contact us.