When promoted from a technical role to a managerial role, there are a variety of skill sets a manager must understand, apply, and develop.
This session will help supervisors grow in the areas of Self Awareness, Managing Stress, Creative Problem Solving, Communicating Supportively, Gaining Power & Influence, Motivating Others, Managing Conflict, Empowering & Delegating, Building Effective Teams, and Leading Positive Change.
Participants Will Learn
- Differences between technician, manager, and leader.
- The 10 Competencies required for supervising.
- How to develop their Personal Competencies.
- How to develop their Interpersonal Competencies.
- How to develop their Group Competencies.
Lesson 1: Role Clarification
Lesson 2: Essential Management Skills (Ten Competencies)
For a more detailed Course Outline, contact us.