By helping your employees grow, setting clear expectations and creating a culture of accountability, you can create the right environment that maximizes output.
This session will help a manager successfully implement an accountability mindset it at all levels within the organization by better handling the day-to-day performance of employees.
Participants Will Learn
- How to better manage and get results.
- How to create a safe environment where employees can take calculated risks.
- How to create a culture where personal accountability becomes a core value.
- How to take on a mind-set of responsibility, empowerment and accountability for all tasks.
- How to ensure that every task has a clearly defined owner.
Lesson 1: Daily Critical Success Factors
Lesson 2: Key Skills for Great Managing
Lesson 3: Creating the Right Environment
For a more detailed Course Outline, contact us.