In this session, professionals will learn positive ways to manage the meeting process and come to effective agreements between the individuals and groups to overcome the trap of moving in directions that are counter-productive to the group’s overall purpose.
All parts of meeting process will be discussed from planning to managing disruptive behaviors to ensure problems get solved and decisions are made.
Participants Will Learn
- How to run an effective team meeting and work within a structure.
- The five P’s for efficient meeting management.
- How to look at previous decision-making experiences, noting behaviors and operating patterns while checking thinking and assumptions.
- How to develop strategies for more effective decision-making in the future.
- To use tools to analyze, interpret and produce results for problem solving.
Lesson 1: The Five P’s of Planning
Lesson 2: Structure for the Process
Lesson 3: Facilitating Dialogue
Lesson 4: Making Effective Decisions
For a more detailed Course Outline, contact us.