This workshop will help supervisors understand their responsibilities when it comes to managing people and identifying the correct process for creating a culture of ownership for actions.
Managers will learn about engagement and satisfaction principles, how to align strengths, and how to set clear performance expectations that will produce results.
Participants Will Learn
- About employee motivation and different expectations.
- The five strategies that will impact performance levels.
- How to deal with underperformers.
- Skill development for face-to-face review meeting.
- How to hold all employees accountable with an appropriate system in place.
Lesson 1: Motivating Factors
Lesson 2: The Five Keys to Performance Success
Lesson 3: Holding Individuals Accountable
For a more detailed Course Outline, contact us.