Take advantage of this on-line assessment to learn about your strengths and challenges as a manager and how to adapt to meet the needs of the people you manage to make you more effective. This is a simple tool that offers information to help you understand yourself and others better – and this can be a tremendous help as a manager.
The report uses your individual assessment data to provide a wealth of information about your management priorities and preferences. In addition, you’ll learn how to connect better with people who priorities and preferences differ from yours. Everything DiSC Management focuses on:
- DiSC Management Style
- Directing and Delegating
- Developing Others
- Working with Your Manager
- Discover your DiSC Management Style: recognize the priorities and preferences that shape your experience as a developer of others and as an employee who must also effectively manage up.
- Understand how your unique style approaches directing and delegation.
- Learn strategies for improving employee motivation and developing the full potential of people with various styles.
- Identify new ways to work more effectively with your manager.