The training program includes three 90-minute in-depth modules, complete with engaging activities, contemporary video, and a 30-minute optional people-reading module. Video includes an introduction to DiSC behavioral styles plus 13 additional video segments. The key modules consist of:
Module 1: Discovering Your DiSC Style
Module 2: Understanding Other Styles
Module 3: Building More Effective Relationships
Optional Module: People Reading
- Leader’s Guide in Word
- PowerPoint with embedded video
- Stand-alone video
- Participant handouts in Word
- Templates and images
- Sample Everything DiSC Workplace Profile
- Sample Everything DiSC Comparison Report
- Online resources and research
THE ACCOMPANYING WORKPLACE PROFILE
The research-validated Everything DiSC Workplace online assessment produces an in-depth, workplace -specific 20-page report (profile cost per person applies). This reports shows where a person scores on eight DiSC scales.
There are eight areas where people focus their energies at work. These include results, action, enthusiasm, collaboration, support, stability, accuracy, and challenge. Individuals taking the profiles will be able to understand their top three areas and what priorities shape their workplace experience. Learner take-aways include:
- Discover their own DiSC style: recognize the priorities, motivators, and stress triggers that shape their workplace experience.
- Explore other styles: understand the difference and similarities among the DiSC styles.
- Identify strategies to make meaningful connections with colleagues of various styles and work more effectively to reduce tension, solve problems, and contribute positively to their organizations.