This session is designed for intact teams to participate together. The class will challenge a team to work effectively together in a dynamic, interactive environment providing structure and guidance on how to build a high performance group.
This full-day workshop will provide team members with the strategies and information necessary to enhance individual and group performance.
Participants Will Learn
- About the characteristics of effective team members.
- How to leverage each team members’ strengths.
- What it takes to be an effective team leader.
- How to develop team building skills for working collaboratively.
- About the reasons why teams become dysfunctional and solutions for addressing challenges.
Lesson 1: The Basics of the Team Structure
Lesson 2: Team Characteristics & The Ideal Team Player
Lesson 3: Leveraging Strengths
Lesson 4: Developing Team Leaders
Lesson 5: Teamwork in Action
Lesson 6: The Five Team Dysfunctions & Breakthrough Strategies
For a more detailed Course Outline, contact us.