To succeed in a continually changing environment, an organization needs to draw upon the collective resources, talents, experience, and skills of its team members. It is through this process that companies can make better decisions, solve problems effectively, and deliver solutions to its customer base.
Professionals will learn about structure for team effectiveness, stages of team development, tools for problem solving, and how to create an effective intact team to achieve mission and goals.
Using the Vacation in the Keys activity, teams will learn to work together when disaster strikes and how they choose a course of action that can help them reach the best decision or fail to achieve team synergy.
Participants Will Learn
- How to work in teams to achieve results.
- The importance of teams and how to communicate effectively.
- The concept of team synergy and drawing on the resources from the group.
- The stages of team development to overcome barriers and resistance.
- How to practice consensus decision making to achieve goals.
Lesson 1: Team Basics
Lesson 2: Stages of Team Development
Lesson 3: Creating a High Performing Team – Vacation in the Keys
For a more detailed Course Outline, contact us.